Tuesday, June 2, 2009

why... HELLO THERE!!

:) well well well.... in my usual weekly absence from blogging, I've managed to obtain a few new subscribers! I'm too lazy to comment on your blogs to bid you girls a how do you do so HELLOOOOOOOOOO OUT THERE!!!!

If you left me a comment with a question in it, I will answer in an upcoming blog! There was a question about NYX dupes and I have to fumble through traincase B to remember whatever mental notes I had previously made about dupes :)

Ok so what do start with.. OH! So I did finally get the replacement coastal scents palette (remember mine arrived here shattered)!! I present to you.. a picture of an unbroken palette! YES!!


Ahhh!! Pretty, very pretty.

To celebrate, I decided to do another look but I used the 88 Matte palette, not the shimmer since it's new and I don't want to use it yet!!

I call it.. uhh.. hmm.. *drooooooooooool**schlerp*... Cranberry! MEH. The camera washed the colors out a little so it looks a little more brown in these pictures but TRUST ME.. it's very cranberry-ish IRL. Very wearable for your typical everyday thing. Seriously, this sucks. I have the original picture right next to this uploaded one and the colors are SOOOOOO washed out here. *cries*

Brows not filled in as always, I've been really lazy about that lately, I thank the tweezer god that I don't have random ass bald spots.

zee eyesss

HELLO

le poofamaboof

muah

kisses for my bubby!!!! Our 3 year anni is coming up (we've officially known each other for 3 years)!!! Remember, sister was a brat about our anni being the same as hers.. so we moved our anni date back to when we first started actually talking, not dating.

grabbed him to take a pic after he played his vid games for over an hour, YOU DESERVE THEM NASTY DRY TIRED EYES BUTTHOLEE!

Hey there, you come here often?

Face
Urban Decay SSMM in Supernova
Maybelline Dream Matte compact in 0-1 Medium (T-zone)
Tarte Hotel Heiress (contour)
Mac MSF in Refined

Eyes
CS 88 matte palette
Row 1, 2 down (highlight)
Row 8, 3rd up from the bottom (lid)
Row 11, 2nd up from the bottom (crease, outer v)
Row 8, 3 down (crease)

Lips
Maybelline Pink Carats lipstick
Lorac Lotsalip Babie lipgloss


Let's see.. what else.. oH. MY PRINTER. THIS INFURIATES ME!!!!!
So I bought this HP laserjet printer back in September.. and after only 3 months it just STOPS WORKING. As in.. it won't print anything.. so I turned it off and turned it back on to see if it just needed to be reset.. and it just won't turn on anymore. Soooo.. since it has a 1 year warranty on it, I took it back to Best Buy and they sent it back to HP, who then after a month and some weeks.. decided it wasn't salvageable so they sent me a brand new one. My guess, since they stopped making this model, it must've been the last one in their damn warehouse because when I set it up to install it, guess whaaaaaat? It doesn't show up under "networks" in the set up assistant. After emailing HP Support back and forth for the past god.. umm.. 2 months???? They finally sent me an email basically saying OH SINCE WE'VE TRIED ALL THE STEPS TO RESOLVE THIS PROBLEM AND TO MAKE SURE IT'S NOT YOUR LAPTOP OR NETWORK SOURCE THAT'S DISFUNCTIONAL, it is the printer's hard drive that needs service, so you should go look for an HP service provider nearest to you to have it fixed, but you're going to have to PAY FOR IT since it's out of warranty OR you have the option of buying another printer from us (select models) for a discounted price.

.......... WHAT THE FUCK?!!?!?!?!?

WHY SHOULD I PAY TO FIX SOMETHING THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK RIGHT IN THE FIRST PLACE?!?!?!?!

OBVIOUSLY I emailed them back and now I'm waiting for a response. They send me another defective item to replace a previously defected item?? FUCK YOU HP. I'VE ALWAYS HATED YOUR CRAP.

*breathes*

Ok, yay. Finals are coming up next week. Woo..hoo.. yea. But on the bright side.. I have news!

Mother goes back to Japan like.. every year just to shop, eat, relax, then come back and shove purchases in my face. She's always telling me to go back with her but EVERY TIME she schedules a trip, it just happens to be right when school starts for me, when I start an internship, or when I have this and that to do. So my trip back to Japan (went to Kyoto when I was a baby) was post-poned for a whillllllle. So guess what?


I'm going to Japan in 2 weeks!!

June 12th to be exact. I'm not staying long, I'll be back June 20th I believe. Mom was trying to get us 1st class seats but since me and my little sister told her what days we were free like.. WAYY too late.. all the first class tickets were sold and we were put on standby.. I told her going Coach was fine but mom being.... mom... was all blah blah blah. So then today she calls me and says (translating it into english from chinese) "eff it we're going business class again" By again.. it means my mom is a high maintenance person and I think our past few trips throughout the years (mix of business/1st class) on planes have been a waste of money but whatever floats her boat. We were going to stay at my Uncle's house in Shibuya but he has some friends currently borrowing the place so we're staying at a hotel.

:) If you haven't read my info, I'm 1/8 Japanese on my father's side. Apparently before I was born and probably when my dad was just born.. something went on between my Jap blood and my Taiwanese blood.. and since then both sides have kept their distance.

The only person who know anything about our Jap lineage is my grandmother.. and she is VERY tight lipped about it.... I wish I knew why.. even dad says he doesn't know anything. It kinda makes me sad knowing that I have family out there that I'll never get to meet.. ahh.. oh well..

Sadly.. I'll be missing me and bubby's 3 year anni.. but we're celebrating it for weekend after I'm come back! :( Sowwie hunny..

NOW...



I stole that off google, as I do with everything I post, but anyways! I believe that's 101 in Taipei if memory serves me right.. 101 floors of SHOPPINGGGGGGGGG!! I remember when I was a kid, my mom took us there and shopped her ass off for hours.. I hated it then, but now I'm excited to go back!

:) That's right, IF my plans don't change (they always do), I will be going back to Taiwan again this winter! It's been.. 5-6 years since I last visited. I'm bringing bug spray this time. The 64 massive bug bites I received last time... ahh I remember those well. I have pictures to prove it but I decided not to make you girls puke.

Why a random trip to Taiwan too you ask? Well, a few of my relatives.. one aunt, two uncles, both grandmas.. aren't as.. healthy.. as they used to be. It's been a long time since I've seen my cousins as well, and I JUST FOUND OUT that one of my cousins had gotten married a week before my 21st bday but my parents never told me!! WTH!!!!

I have a lot of pride in my nationality as I believe everyone should be, when I hear people say "i wish I was ______" it's like.. wth.. you should be proud of who you are you douche!!

AHHH.. I've gained a lot of weight this year.. plus these coming trips? Ahh.. crap. I want to teleport back through time to least year!! That was my happy weight time!! *cry*

Until next time!

Katie

ps- wish me luck on my finals!!

5 comments:

kkkkatie said...

best of luck on ur finals! The urban decay SSMM looks great on you!

izumi said...

looooooooove the look!! :) and i love your hair like that. you seriously look gorgeous in your baggy tee :) ehehe. christian is one lucky boy!! yay for 3 years! i remember the time you guys met at tea station. HEHEHE. "does he like meeee?" loser! xD

wtf.. you and bad luck w/ customer service.

I ALSO HAVE THAT QUESTION ABOUT DUPES! ehehe.

again.. i hate you. :(

but.. good luck on finals.

Kristina said...

the look is gorgeous! have fun in japan, definitely sounds like fun! hope you are able to go to taiwan.

GOOD & BEST OF LUCK ON YOUR FINALS!!!!

You will do great on them=]

Dirt On The Rocks said...

good luck on your finals :)

how awesome youre going to japan. i'm yet to step foot anywhere around japan. it's like one of the places i'd love to travel to! have a safe trip!! :) don't forget to post pixxies when you get back.

Edna said...

Yay, you got a replacement palette :)

Have fun in Japan!