Soo I just popped in here to show you girls what I made for dinner last night! You're not going to believe this.. but uhh.. I remembered this cooking manga that I used to read and it had obscurely described what is called a Neopolitan pasta. I vaguely remembered what was pictured and decided HEY!!! Sounds delish, let's do this! Of course.. I didn't remember much so when I was at Ralph's buying groceries.. I kinda just grabbed whatever I thought would taste good. I've never had a neopolitan spaghetti before so I wasn't even sure what it was supposed to look like or taste like. HEHEHEHEHHE???? Inspired by a manga.. I sound so nerdy.
It turned out so well though!! I googled neoplitan spaghetti just now and it looks NOTHING like what I made.. and the recipe is completely off compared to what I used so I guess I can't really call it a neopolitan pasta.. let's call it.. the KASTA!! :) Give you a penny if you can tell why.

YUMMMM it turned out soooo good. BF says he actually HATES regular spaghetti so when I told him I was making this he was like.. oh.. eww.. uhh.. sure. LOL! He ended up INHALING it before I was done with half my plate!!!! To ensure meat loving men will like this, I put in chopped up bacon, sliced mini hot sausages, and tuscan style shrimp. To make sure he gets his veggies too, I made sure there was the same amount of veggies as meat in there as well, just more thinly chopped and cooked so well that it's soft and the flavors aren't too strong. I find it's easier to get my bf to eat what he CLAIMS he doesn't like by making sure it's harder for him to notice it's in there. What is said veggies? Red bell peppers and yellow onions, tons and tons of them. PUWAHAHAHAHHAHA!
Dunno if anyone's going to even try their luck making this (i was lucky it turned out good!) so if you want the recipe just comment or email me! Nothing's definite so feel free to substitute and change things around! This is definitely a successful concoction of mine!
:) BF made me smile when he kept going "mmmm.. oh.. man.. mmm.. this taste a lot better than stuff from the restaurants.. like Olive Garden and shit.. mmmmm"
:) I can't wait to get it! I think it's been discontinued.. since I couldn't find it on the Nordstroms or Sephora websites.. how sad..
OH! My skin has NOT been behaving lately so I completely scrapped my old day time and nightly skin care routine. It wasn't really doing much for me anyway. I've only been on my new routine for 2 days but so far, no adverse reactions! If it all works out, I'll let you girls know how, what, etc.
HMM.. I'm wondering what foundation to bring to Japan. I know it's going to be hot and humid.. any ideas girls? I'm thinking I'll just bring my Revlon Colorstay in combo/oily formula as it might hold up in that weather.... or my Silk Naturals mineral foundie as it'll allow my skin to feel less makeup-y. Then again, I think SN breaks me out a little.. I don't remember!!
Ok, time to make lunch. BF is getting whiney.
Any of you girls know where exactly in Shibuya I can purchase cosmetics from Kate and the like? :) It'd be very helpful!
Katie




4 comments:
hmmmm probably more of a water-based foundation so it sinks into your skin? man i'm def not the person to give makeup advice xD jamilla at makeupforprofessionalasianwomen has some pretty good 'all day" makeup.. and she goes to lots of random humid places, etc.. so might wanna go check that out. who knows? :P
mmmmm food :) make me some!!
try the kevinbeautymaker skin routine xD or maybe fuz's.
MMM, dinner looks yummy :)
omg that looks yummmyy!
Katie Pasta!!! Hee hee... cleaver.
I always try to use a mineral powder foundation when I go anywhere where I know the weather is humid, it just feels a lot better on my face. Let makeup-y and helps with the oiliness.
Post a Comment