Two days ago me and bubby went to Ralphs after school to get some groceries. We had just walked out of the chips aisle and I was walking towards the frozen chicken section because I planned to make fried rice this week. So do do do do do I was walking and talking to the bubby at the same time when all of a sudden I just SLIPPED out of nowhere!!!! Lucky for me, I have DECENT reflexes.. so instead of falling and landing in whatever I slipped on, I ended up managing to stay upright but all my weight landed on my left knee. Hurt like a mother effer. I got up and looked down to see what I had slipped on. Guess what it was?
Chicken juice.
Nice, gooey, pinkish peachy chicken juice that seemed to have come from nowhere. No drip marks around it, just a nice puddle right there. Can you say... nasty????? There was no caution sign or anything nearby.. you'd THINK one of the workers would have seen that.. there was like.. 3-4 workers I passed by stocking stuff nearby, completely OBLIVIOUS to the puddle!!!!
BTW, yesterday I was eating with my legs crossed at the table, when I got up after I finished, I accidently hit the same knee against the leg of the table. OUCH.
So.. I tried doing a purple look with my coastal scents palette yesterday. It turned out ok, not what I had originally planned on going for but slightly close! My face color is a little off in the pics, I think the Revlon foundation might be a tad bit too light for me but the next color up is too pink!! So I'm sticking with this for now, in real life it look perfect with my neck but in pics.. not so much.
warning: brows not filled in, didn't want to waste my brow crayon
my hands are small yes. Plus they get a lot more sun than my face does. Stupid driving.. stupid burning arms.


HEHEHEHEH you like my hair, admit it!!!! I told babe to look cool, so he's trying to seduce the camera there. OH yes, work it.


BTW! I wanted to show you guys how pretty UD SSMM is!! Here it is in Supernova! Sorry.. I dusted it on fast so my brows are kinda powdery.


Face
Revlon Colorstay with Softflex for combo/oily skin in Sand Biege
Revlon Colorstay Blemish concealer in Medium
Maybelline Dream matte powder in medium 0-1
Nars blush in Angelika
Stila contouring trio (thanks sarah!) (covered over by ud ssmm in last pic)
Eyes
coastal scents palette
UD eyeshadow in Grifter
painterly paint pot
Revlon colorstay pen liner (getting used to it, found a way to make it work! ya!)
Lips
MAC ls in Sandy B.
MAC lg in Bonus Beat
Not a very out there look but work-a-ble to me.
Reviews to come soon about my foaming cleanser, my moisturizer, the Revlon foundie and concealer. Did I mention I found a nice alternative to the mac brow crayon?
Time to do my paper.. that's due.. very soon. LOL!








4 comments:
oh katie, hahaha. eww to the chicken juice D: but i like your look lots<3 i need to get me some more purple eyeshadows..
i laaahhhhvvv your purple look! you are prettty and love your skin, it looks so flawwless! =]
yucky chicken juice! Pretty purple look! Your skin is gorgeous!
I hope your knee is ok. The bruise looks pretty big :(. Cute purple look and good luck on your paper!
Post a Comment