I forgot to mention... it's NYX's 10 year anniversary!!!! Go shop on their website, EVERYTHING is 50% off, hurry! I believe it ends on May 15th!!!! Of course.. you can always get yo stuff off ebay or Cherry Culture cheaper but still!!!! For the things you can't get off those, 50%!!!! I like that percentage.
-end edit-
AHHH!! Big post to come soon but I have to wait for my sister to email me the pictures from the weekend. Celebrated my mom's birthday, reunited with my US cousins (we rarely see each other), I'll reveal a picture of my brother's new lady friend, and I have lots of side stories that you all KNOWWWWW you love to read about. But you'll all have to wait!
.... why is it that everywhere I go.. there seems to be a fire that starts? Like some pyro is secretly following me. Anyway, more about that later (not sure when, sis is a lagger just like me)
ANYWAYS..
I told myself on Saturday that I was going on a no buy for a little bit to save up some money. Ever since I stopped working, obviously the main source of my spending money disappeared.
I was a good girl up until..... today. AHHHHHH I'm weak I tell you!!!!
LOL.. two days, not bad. ;D
At least I can cross some stuff off my lemming list on the side.
OH. So do any of you girls remember that big post I made about some designer handbags that I'd LOVE to have own, probably could but just don't want to put out that much money on something I KNOW I'll get dirty or tear up pretty easily?

This was my favorite remember? Guess where I came into contact with this thing?
THE QUEEN PURSE BEE'S CLOSEST. My mother. HAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. like mother like daughter I suppose, except she has the black leather version that I THINK they no longer sell? I'm not sure, too lazy to check the website but they didn't have it at the official store anywhere on display either in South Coast. Sharing is caring mommy! :) EHEHEHEHEHEHEH.
Ok, that's all you girls get from me for now! Toots yo fruits!
Katie
ps- I'm going to legalize my Chinese name sometime.... soon. Parents never officially registered me so HEY.. I just found out I can change my chinese name (one time only thing, obviously).. help me think of a good one! I hate mine anyways!
pps- ;( Why do people follow me and never comment? I'm not mean (at least not today), I don't bite (just for my boyfriend), I don't smell bad (when I remember to wear deodorant)!!!!
ppps- bf is talking to himself right now, it's slightly creepy



5 comments:
oOooo what did you get? what did you get? i'm curious xDD
if i had any idea about chinese names, i could help. but. i don't. :\
yay for purses!!
Cute purse. So cool you found the same one in your mommy's closet.
Is Xiao Kai your current Chinese name? Does that mean you're going to use your Chinese name instead of Katie??
Loving the purse...How does it look in all black?
Sorry, if I knew a good name in Chinese I would suggest it but I know you probably want something that is unique and not common but also pretty.
What's your original Chinese name?
yay, we have the same purse!!! i wanna have the black one in leather too!
anyway, maybe most of your followers are silent readers??hahaha!
can't wait to hear more stories!!!
i have that bag in cognac leather and i LOVE it!
Post a Comment