Tuesday, October 28, 2008

quick blog

I've been a mineral whore lately. I've tried Silk Naturals, EDM, and I have a second batch of EDM on the way to play with, along with 2 diff orders of Joppa, which has gotten quite a lot of good reviews. We shall see! I love playing with new things and opening up new packages. Oh so fun. 

Uh. I hate tomatoes. My cousin made me a sandwich which was oddly nice of him and then I realized after I was done that he had snuck a slice of tomato into the middle. Asshole!

It's ok. I didn't taste it so no gagging reflexes occurred. 

:) Yet another pointless entry. Tooty Mc Looty!

Katie

3 comments:

izumi said...

i heard costco has this mineral thing going on.. a little pack. no idea if it's any good, one of my friends is using it but she's not TOO much into makeup, just the basics. she rec'd mineral stuff for me, apparently it's really light and doesn't feel like you have make up on your face?? i wanna hear your opinion! hurry up ho bag! :)

izumi said...

um.. your eyes look gorgeous. i love the colors :) should take a pic w/ your eyes open and looking straight at the cam next time, i wanna see the full effect :)

Angie said...

I'm with ya on your opinions on prop 8!

Pretty eyes! You did such a great job on the lining!

Can't wait to see which ones your fav!