So in regards to THAT, nothing's changed really, but here's why we're mad.
me = he's never home, always out with his friends, didn't see me when I was down in OC, this makes it week 2 that we haven't seen each other
him = pissed off I called his video game tournament.......... a game. Also because I ignored a lot of his calls.
Yea seriously, he didn't like how I called his games.. a GAME! WHOTTTTTT? He was all.. "it's not a GAME, it's..." and never finished, so i said "what? LIFE? you do LIVE and BREATHE it" and he got all mad again. Woopsies, guess I shouldn't have called his game a game. EL-OH-EL.
So I figured.. being nice to him doesn't do much.
Being mean to him doesn't do much.
SO! I have a conclusion!! I must grow an ass!!!!!!
He's an ass man, not a titty lover. I know that for a fact. He LOOOOOOVES asses that jiggle but in a compact form, not an all-over-the-place-gelatin kinda thing u know? I have this one dress that gives me non-existing ass the APPEARANCE of an actual curvy ass.. and I've only worn it once. Why only once? Don't I like it? Of course I do. The problem is, the bf can't stop HITTING my ass with his FLAT PALM when it's within reaching distance. I had those red hand mark imprints on my right buttcheek for the rest of the day. And it hurt too! I don't work out much anymore and I've neeeeever had an ass of steel! So everytime he hit it, it was like.. hitting a marshmellow.... MOOSH MOOSH!!
My plan?
Granny panties

Cotton Stuffing
I couldn't find a good picture of cotton stuffing so I'm using clouds. :)
I will stuff the panties with them and present to you.......
YES! I will intimidate my man with my huge ASS!! :D
Baby I know you're reading this, be scared, be VERY scared!!!! THAT'S going to be YOU!!
OR..
I could be like this.. and try to seduce him. I can just picture it.
*shaking fake puffy booty* "Honey.... I'm right aren't I?"
Him *staring* *drooling* "... uhh... well.."
*shaking some more*
Him "YES HONEY! YOU'RE ALWAYS RIGHT! TAKE ME NOWWWWWW!"
HAHAHAHAHA!! I kid I kid, he's probably reading this thinking WTF right now.
Ok, time for lunch, school made me hungry!
-Katie





1 comment:
then wear a thong around your granny panties :D that thong th-th-th-thongg. yeeaayuh! and i want to see that too :D in fact, wear it when you give me a lapdance. it will be hottie mchottertons.
Post a Comment