Saturday, September 20, 2008

My MAC phase..

Perhaps it's disappearing? Maybe. I've seen all the preview pics surfacing for collections up to November and honestly, I'm not really feeling that enthusiastic about a majority of it. Here's my take on them.

Sept 25: Gold Fever (Limited release)

I've have a lot of what's coming out, it's a lot of repromotes. You could at least toss in Sun Pepper pigment!! I've been looking for that since I've seen swatches of it from the last holiday collection. Lame. 

Sept 25: MAC for Ungaro (Limited Release)

I'm only excited for the lipsticks because I'm a fan of nudes and pale pinks. Sorry, that's all that excites me.

Color Arrays: Sept. 25

Now, THIS I'm excited about. The colors look FAB and the packaging is SOOO convenient if you've ever seen their brow sets, you understand what I mean. Sleek, slim, super fucking awesome. Space saver too if you know what I mean. Getting almost all fo sho! 

Metal Urge: Nov. 2008

The consistency of these last year threw me off, as I didn't think they'd be easy to work with. Which they weren't, based on what I saw people saying on their blogs. I was SO tempted to by them though as their colors were so rich and bold. This year it looks like they toned down the colors .. releasing lighter versions.. so it's a no go for me. I do wonder if they've improved the formula. Not diggin the colors.

Passion of Red/Red She Said: October 2008


Is this the holiday collection? Seems to be out a little earlier than last year.. so probably end of November. Honestly, once again, not lemming anything. Lipgloss sets are aiiiiite, eyeliner sets seem so SAFE, pigment sets seem alight too. Lip palettes never excite me, and still don't. The eyeshadow palettes look almost similar to last years, except I WILL be getting the Smokey Eyes palette. That's probably it. 

*SIGH*.. My collection will have to wait till next year to grow. I've heard promising stories about 2009, what with Hello Kitty collaborations and many many more! Speaking of which, I'm going to open up a diff bank account soon. I'll show you guys why soon enough. 

No comments: