Anywhooos, not much to blog about, so I wanted to do a survey! My old xanga used to be full of these little hoes!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
What's the first thing you'll do when you turn 18?
buy cigarettes for somebody else -.0
Where's the last place you went?
outside
Do you find piercings attractive?
yes I do
When was the last time you saw snow?
last year.. or last last year. My ass doesn't miss it
Who are your favorite people to talk to when you're down?
nobody. I like to hide in the corner of my room and try to persuade my mother that I'm emo. I figure THEN she'll feed me. ;D
Who was the last person you sat next to?
Christian Ballzangg
Do you smile often?
I suppose
Do you prefer an ocean or pool?
swimming, pool.
tanning, beach.
When was the last time you cried?
.. sometime last week. :( blame it on christian.
Why is your relationship status the way it is?
because I make it that way
How long is your hair?
umm.. past my shoulders, above my boobs
What color are your eyes?
When was the last time you cried?
.. sometime last week. :( blame it on christian.
Why is your relationship status the way it is?
because I make it that way
How long is your hair?
umm.. past my shoulders, above my boobs
What color are your eyes?
light brown (strange)
Who do you dislike currently?
off the top of my head, the idiot who makes those tobacco commercials
If you could have something right now, what would it be?
courage. I envy those who can say what they really want to say. What I want to say always gets lost in translation
Do you miss anything/anyone?
not really
Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
No, and I never understood why people do that.
If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
.... drive away.
How many pillows are on your bed?
two
What song are you currently listening to?
no current addiction.
What time did you wake up this morning?
9 ish
Do you have any cousins?
Uhh.. my family has spawned and taken over the world. I have quit a few and I don't just mean like 5, 10, or 20. Yes, WOAH, yes I know.
Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
NOPE.
Who was the last person you talked to?
Who do you dislike currently?
off the top of my head, the idiot who makes those tobacco commercials
If you could have something right now, what would it be?
courage. I envy those who can say what they really want to say. What I want to say always gets lost in translation
Do you miss anything/anyone?
not really
Do you tend to rip the paper off water bottles?
No, and I never understood why people do that.
If you were being chased by an alligator, what would you do?
.... drive away.
How many pillows are on your bed?
two
What song are you currently listening to?
no current addiction.
What time did you wake up this morning?
9 ish
Do you have any cousins?
Uhh.. my family has spawned and taken over the world. I have quit a few and I don't just mean like 5, 10, or 20. Yes, WOAH, yes I know.
Can you imagine yourself living in a cardboard box?
NOPE.
Who was the last person you talked to?
little sister
What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
philosophy. GREAT SUBJECT. terrible professors. They're all wackos
Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
What is the WORST subject they teach at school?
philosophy. GREAT SUBJECT. terrible professors. They're all wackos
Where do you plan on living when you grow up?
still in Cali I believe
Ever liked someone that you didn't think you stood a chance with?
hahaha doesn't everyone.
Is someone on your mind right now?
not really
Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
I've done it already, no way in hell am I doing it again.
How do you feel about abortions?
I'm pro choice.
Do you eat junk food everyday?
I know I shouldn't.. but yes. :(
Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with but you said hi anyways?
No, I generally don't speak to people I don't like
Who has your heart at the moment?
well.. I supppppppppppose I should say Christian. Hmph. Depends what day it is.
Are your parents over the age of 40?
yep
What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
dark grey or a dark purple
Would you change yourself?
to be better yes.
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
AHAHAHAHA oh yes, all the time
What shoes did you wear today?
none yet
Do you like hugs?
well no, I actually don't like being touched too much but if somebody comes and gives me one I don't mind too much as long as it's not a choke hold.
Are you a loud person?
I'm a bloody bull horn
Would you rather trade lives with a famous person?
sure why not
Are you ready to get out of this town?
city, most def.
When was the last time you went shopping?
last last week.
Where did you go shopping at?
some outlet in vegas
Where is your heart?
near my boobs
Are you wearing any jewelry?
just the hello kitty necklace my dad got me for my 20th bday
Did you brush your teeth this morning?
OF course
Do you live near your best friends?
we're close but also far (school)
Are you scared of bugs?
depends which ones.
What do you think of Eminem?
I think he's pretty good.
Do you read?
not as often as I used to
Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
nope
What's the last TV show you watched?
The Salon
What are you doing right now?
this survey
Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life?
that changes from day to day
Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
christian
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
5 piercings and a future tattoo once I work up the courage to get my ass in that chair.
Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
christian
Do you like candy necklaces?
not really, I find them sour
When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
HMMMM.. forgot.
Are you a fast typer?
people say I am
Have you ever moved?
nope
What makes you mad?
people with nasty manners and hygiene.
Is there a guy that knows everything or almost everything about you?
lol christian
Have you ever made out in a church?
nope
Do you tell your mom everything?
nope. Don't get me wrong, I love her. She's just really.... naggy.
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
yessir
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
yes
Have you ever had the cops called on you?
I don't think so
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Letting my ex get what he wanted back then. Seriously, I'm still mad about it to this very day. I look better than all your nasty ass girls now eh?
What is something you're currently frustrated about?
people
Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
nope
What does your last text message say?
"do you still have your bio book"
How did you and your number 1 become friends?
this was taken from myspace. lol. Umm.. we're a couple.
Does the person you like, like you back?
yes
How old is the person on your top?
24
Do you have plans for tomorrow?
nothin but kickin back and being lazy
Name something that made you frown today?
christian's nasty habits
What were you doing an hour ago?
watching tv
What was the last thing you said aloud?
"it's the top red one"
How many different things did you drink today?
nothing
Are you ticklish?
extremely
Is there someone you will never forget?
yep
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
christian i think
What were you doing at midnight last night?
talking
Do you wish on 11:11?
no.
Can you keep a secret?
depends for who and what the secret is. I'm known to be pretty blabby if I don't think it's right to keep it a secret.
So what's on your mind?
nada
Which shoe do you put on first?
right
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a C?
:D YEA!
Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forget
Are you random?
Oh yea, some people ask if i'm have a.d.d.
If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
yep
Are you paranoid about something?
yup yup
Wanting to tell someone something?
well yea but what's the past is in the past. Too late for anything.
Would you change yourself to make someone like you?
I would have in teh past but not now.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
i think so
Can you spell your first name using only bands?
Kai
Ever liked someone that you didn't think you stood a chance with?
hahaha doesn't everyone.
Is someone on your mind right now?
not really
Would you ever change for a boy/girl?
I've done it already, no way in hell am I doing it again.
How do you feel about abortions?
I'm pro choice.
Do you eat junk food everyday?
I know I shouldn't.. but yes. :(
Have you seen anyone lately that you don't get along with but you said hi anyways?
No, I generally don't speak to people I don't like
Who has your heart at the moment?
well.. I supppppppppppose I should say Christian. Hmph. Depends what day it is.
Are your parents over the age of 40?
yep
What is your favorite color shirt to wear?
dark grey or a dark purple
Would you change yourself?
to be better yes.
Have you ever changed your clothes while in a vehicle?
AHAHAHAHA oh yes, all the time
What shoes did you wear today?
none yet
Do you like hugs?
well no, I actually don't like being touched too much but if somebody comes and gives me one I don't mind too much as long as it's not a choke hold.
Are you a loud person?
I'm a bloody bull horn
Would you rather trade lives with a famous person?
sure why not
Are you ready to get out of this town?
city, most def.
When was the last time you went shopping?
last last week.
Where did you go shopping at?
some outlet in vegas
Where is your heart?
near my boobs
Are you wearing any jewelry?
just the hello kitty necklace my dad got me for my 20th bday
Did you brush your teeth this morning?
OF course
Do you live near your best friends?
we're close but also far (school)
Are you scared of bugs?
depends which ones.
What do you think of Eminem?
I think he's pretty good.
Do you read?
not as often as I used to
Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
nope
What's the last TV show you watched?
The Salon
What are you doing right now?
this survey
Is there anyone that you wish was out of your life?
that changes from day to day
Who was the last person you rode in a car with?
christian
Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
5 piercings and a future tattoo once I work up the courage to get my ass in that chair.
Did you hug or kiss anyone today?
christian
Do you like candy necklaces?
not really, I find them sour
When's the last time you fell or ran into something?
HMMMM.. forgot.
Are you a fast typer?
people say I am
Have you ever moved?
nope
What makes you mad?
people with nasty manners and hygiene.
Is there a guy that knows everything or almost everything about you?
lol christian
Have you ever made out in a church?
nope
Do you tell your mom everything?
nope. Don't get me wrong, I love her. She's just really.... naggy.
Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
yessir
Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
yes
Have you ever had the cops called on you?
I don't think so
If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
Letting my ex get what he wanted back then. Seriously, I'm still mad about it to this very day. I look better than all your nasty ass girls now eh?
What is something you're currently frustrated about?
people
Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
nope
What does your last text message say?
"do you still have your bio book"
How did you and your number 1 become friends?
this was taken from myspace. lol. Umm.. we're a couple.
Does the person you like, like you back?
yes
How old is the person on your top?
24
Do you have plans for tomorrow?
nothin but kickin back and being lazy
Name something that made you frown today?
christian's nasty habits
What were you doing an hour ago?
watching tv
What was the last thing you said aloud?
"it's the top red one"
How many different things did you drink today?
nothing
Are you ticklish?
extremely
Is there someone you will never forget?
yep
Who was the last person you took a picture with?
christian i think
What were you doing at midnight last night?
talking
Do you wish on 11:11?
no.
Can you keep a secret?
depends for who and what the secret is. I'm known to be pretty blabby if I don't think it's right to keep it a secret.
So what's on your mind?
nada
Which shoe do you put on first?
right
Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with a C?
:D YEA!
Is it easier to forgive or forget?
forget
Are you random?
Oh yea, some people ask if i'm have a.d.d.
If someone liked you right now would you want them to tell you?
yep
Are you paranoid about something?
yup yup
Wanting to tell someone something?
well yea but what's the past is in the past. Too late for anything.
Would you change yourself to make someone like you?
I would have in teh past but not now.
Do you think you have made a difference in anyone's life?
i think so
Can you spell your first name using only bands?
Kai
Ataris
Three six mafia
Immortal Technique
Earth Wind and Fire
Have you chewed gum after someone else already has?
NO
Are you ever a freak about cleanliness or organization?
only when nobody else is around to clean. I'm pretty OCD
Last movie?
Pineapple Express
Last thing you ate?
noodles, stuff, and stuff
Did you celebrate Valentine's Day this year?
yes i did
3 things you’ve done today
sleep
eat
pee
What's your favorite animal?
penguin
Do you usually get your friends sick when you are sick?
all the damn time , YEA!
Who did you last comment?
sarah
Did you have any homework today?
nope
Ever thrown a shoe at somebody?
nope
What's something you need from the drugstore right now?
shaving cream, because I'm just a yeti like that
Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold there hand?
No, I just grab it.
Worst part about hugs?
people with body odor and sweat.
Do you prank call people?
nope
Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
I got it at UCLA, because, I am, going to UCLA
What would you change about your life right now?
Umm.. I don't know
Elaborate on your profile picture:
It's hot.
What do you wear to bed?
whatever big shirt I throw on
What color is your bedspread?
light blue
If you were getting married tomorrow, do you know who'd be your maid of honor?
umm.. no.
What do you carry with you at all times?
my boogers.
Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I don't think so
When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
7.. ish years ago I think
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
my little sister
What's your favorite animal?
penguin
Do you usually get your friends sick when you are sick?
all the damn time , YEA!
Who did you last comment?
sarah
Did you have any homework today?
nope
Ever thrown a shoe at somebody?
nope
What's something you need from the drugstore right now?
shaving cream, because I'm just a yeti like that
Do you bump into someones arm if you want to hold there hand?
No, I just grab it.
Worst part about hugs?
people with body odor and sweat.
Do you prank call people?
nope
Tell me about the shirt you're wearing?
I got it at UCLA, because, I am, going to UCLA
What would you change about your life right now?
Umm.. I don't know
Elaborate on your profile picture:
It's hot.
What do you wear to bed?
whatever big shirt I throw on
What color is your bedspread?
light blue
If you were getting married tomorrow, do you know who'd be your maid of honor?
umm.. no.
What do you carry with you at all times?
my boogers.
Will your next kiss be a mistake?
I don't think so
When was the last time you saw your grandpa?
7.. ish years ago I think
Who was the last person you talked to in person?
my little sister
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok that is all for today. Nothing too exciting. Adios my non-existent readers!
Katie



No comments:
Post a Comment