I couldn't think of a better title. I know I know.. I shame myself.
You would think that I'd be blogging up a store with random thoughts and jumbled up ramblings about how bored I am and stuff now that I'm done with my internship right?
Well.. all that WOULD be true.. had it not been for my current friend Mr. Vicodin. Surgery went well I suppose, all I honestly remember is somebody asking me if the weather was going to be hot that day and WABAMM.. I wake up with a nauseating feeling in my stomach in a reclined chair that wasn't there before. I've been on Vicodin up until today because I'm tired of the whole no pain, no energy, super lethargic feeling of it all. I'll get up to do something but once I sit down or stay still, I knock out for a good hour or two without realizing it. Ah well.. my little stitches are healing, the swelling's going down, and I'm not lethargic anymore.. just ridiculously bored. I can't do much except take it easy but seriously.. there's only so many games that I can play on my DS and only so many shows that I can watch before I want to throw the TV out the window. This sucks major monkey ass.
Christian tried to get me out of the house this past Wednesday. Since I had to get my retainers checked out anyway, I took some Vicodin, gave him the keys, and off we went in an attempt to defy doctor's orders! ........... bad.. bad idea.
Ok first, about the retainers.. I suppose I'll explain. Apparently this happened to my sister as well because she admitted to it, but to the ortho, I guess it's a first. Sometime during the night, I must have taken out my retainers subconsciously and put them next to me on the bed.. and then I probably proceeded to roll over them and sleep on top of them. Yes, ha ha, let's get that out of the way.
Back to the Wednesday. The ortho is NOT far from my house.. it takes less than 5 minutes to get there.. it's literally 4 stop lights away. Within that 5 minutes, I was ready to puke. The Vicodin already made me feel like I was sloshing around in water, and the lights were annoyingly and nauseatingly bright. The heat didn't help either. I was SO ready to go home after what I dub my "mini-outting".. but Mr. Christian decided that I should try to tough it out, so since he was hungry, we went to HIS favorite restaurant, a place not uncommon to my tastebuds, and I try to stomach down soup. It seemed ok.. I felt a little better.. but it was also super dark in the restaurant and very AC'd. Christian thought I could handle a trip to Frank and Sons (why did he want to do, I do not know), but the ride there was equally stomach wrenching and once we were inside and walking around.. I wanted to just pass out. Needless to say, we left, but not before stopping by our fav stall and ordering me a nice little PSP bundle pack. Soon, a nice Felicia blue slim psp will be in my hands with a nice 8G stick tucked in.
Oh and another reason why I felt like complete shit. Due to the surgery, I obviously cannot have the area that's stitched up come in contact with water because that can infect it. SO.. I had not bathed in 3 mother freaking days. Do you know how NASTY I FELT? *shudders*
Anywhos, let's all jib jab about today, yesterday and all that nonsense since it's gonna be one big massive blog!
Today, Eddy came over to do a 2 minute fix on our sink and lounge around until 3 PM. Christian came over (again), I guess he was feeling guilty or something, I don't know. I helped my mom make curry from scratch for dinner and Christian stayed over. Ross and Jessica came home. Jessica put her necklace on Ross while he wore a pink shirt. Ross looked like a fag. Mother toasted Cinnabun. Mother burned Cinnabun. Christian out with friends again. I'm still mad at him and I don't understand why he keeps coming to my house even though we've been broken up for 2 days now.
Yesterday, Christian came over to apologize for his screw up the day before (explained not in great detail later), but he obviously wasn't sincerely sorry because he kept trying to defend himself, saying he wasn't wrong and that I wasn't being fair. So why I ask, is he at my house trying to insincerely apologize? I was pretty pissed already for his screw up and from being jailed up in my house for a week, so I threw him out, literally. I grabbed his socks and shoes and threw them out my front door, along with his whole body, and locked the door. I had made up my mind that day to stop taking Vicodin because the pain wasn't too bad and I didn't want to feel all drugged up and useless but I made an exception and off to wishy washy bubbly land I go. I don't remember if I took one or two but I was pretty out of it the whole day so I wasn't too upset about the fight. By the way, he didn't stick around to show me he was sincerely sorry. As a matter of fact he went back to see his friends that day. Surprise surprise.
The day before that, was the day the incident occurred. To sum it all up, Christian came over, we spent a boring noon time together, and then he says he's going to see his friends. I say ok, but don't stay out too long and not too late because the places he stays at and the people he hangs out with generally attract the attention of cops and all that bad stuff. He says he'll be home befor 12. Well.. 11:49 PM rolls around and I call. He's playing games. Ok.. so vicodin takes over again and I get woken up at 3 Am by my phone.. -edit out huge chunk of stofy- Just waking me up at 3 Am and telling me that he's still out pissed me off enough. This isn't the first time this has happened so I'm officially pissed. I tell him it's me or the friends. Obviously, from the previous paragraphs, you can see which he chose. Whatever. Not like I'm losing much of a man either. I'm a perfect boyfriend to myself. I buy myself shit all the time and I don't piss myself off.
So let's go further back in history to the vegas trip. It started out ok, we did a lot of cabana-tanning-swimming, a few trips to some outlets to shop shop shop! Since I uploaded the pics from vegas to myspace and facebook.. I don't think it's necessary to post them all up on here but I WILL post up pics of my cosmetic item from the vegas CCO and my new purse and bracelet.
My bag
My purse!!
That is all! Toodaloo!
Katie










No comments:
Post a Comment