Thursday, August 13, 2009

hellooooo

Helloooooo out there.

It's been a while but bleh.. I've been pretty busy with classes and running a few errands lately, and on top of that I'm sick. As much as I like blogging because it's ridiculously fun and gives me something to do.. I don't think I have that many people who actually follow or read this. I might no longer blog anymore.. except when I'm bored and want to put some thoughts down or share big purchases.. mmm.. I don't know.. anyone here actually wait for me to update? If there's at least 4 people who seriously read my stuff and actually wait and appreciate my random entries, speak up now! I will continue on as always if I have at least that much, which would be surprising as I do not comment on anyone's blogs anymore so it's not like I'm really advertising my blog anywhere. If not then I suppose I'll just let this die slowly, or put it on private and block off most of my current followers to keep this as my lil private diary? I say 4 people because I know Sarah is one by default and just adding 2 more people would've been too easy, so 3 more people sounded like a better, more blog-worthy number to me, if I exceed 4 people, I'll be shocked! If I don't even make that number, I will go into my little emo corner and bawl my eyes out *boohoo*!!!!

I'll blog with my final decision when I feel better.. right now I'm feeling so achey and lightheaded and sick and blehhh.. I hate being sick!! *sniffle*

.......



...........



.......

*wipes boogers on you*

heheheheeh

Katie

4 comments:

Mac It Pink said...

ah...lol. We tire of these things quickly dont we? Ive been too lay to update mine..plus hella drama brewing..


xoxo

Jasmin said...

HAHHAA.. Where have you been? It's ok. I barely update mine. Well, once a week I try. Hope all is well.

Unknown said...

I've been a silent follower (stalker) for awhile and I really like your blog! keep it going if you can pleeeease!

izumi said...

nooooo don't make it privateeeeee.. that would be super lamesauce!