I took the last of my finals today!! HIZZAHHH!! Started at 4, finished at 6.. so not too bad, didn't need the whole 3 hours they gave us.
I'm officially done with school!! I only have one week off though.. then it's back to school on March 30. BOOOOO! I'm going to try to play with makeup as much as I can during my time off.
Ok so for todayyyy, I actually used the same colors for my eyes as yesterday, but tried making it a little darker to define it a little more. I really like this combo, it brings out my eye color really well! The only thing I changed was some face stuff because I wanted to use what I bought!! :D yeeee!!
uhh.. disclaimer.. ignore the hair as ALWAYS. I JUST finished blow drying it and it was flying all over the place like the un-tamed beast that it is.
"because we were kissing with our eyes closed so tight..."

:) frontal shot

bubby was trying to fix his hair teehee!

messin around actually produced a makeup-viewing picture!!

some cam whoring

:) ulzzang? Pretty damn close.

Eyes:
- Mac Blanc Type (lid, highlight)
- Mac Twinks (crease)
- Mac Embark (deep crease)
- Mark liquid liner in Cleo (top liner)
- K Palette pen liner (lower lash liner)
- Mac Lemon Chiffon shadestick (inner corner top lid, lower inner corner too)
Face:
- Dior Forever fluid foundie in 21
- Maybelline Dream Matte powder
- Mac MSF in Refined (as blush)
- Mac Emote blush (to contour)
Lips:
- Cargo Plant Love ls in Lindsay
- Mac Tricolored lipglass in Consume Me
ZZZZZZZZZZOOOOMMMMGGGGG!! I can't even begin to describe how much I love the LEMON CHIFFON SHADESTICK!! I mean.. I have like.. thousands of shadesticks from Mac already and lots of jumbo eye pencils from NYX.. and I love them all and shit, but THIS color is soooo pretty. Like I said before it's like a white creamy vanilla color tinged with a little gold. I used it in this FOTD as a base so my bottom liner will stay put even more AND so that I can use some white in my lower inner corner to make my eyes appear a little bigger. I usually do this with shimmery eyeshadows (like Sweet Lust in the last FOTD I did previously) and I try staying away from white eyeliners because I couldn't find one that blended nicely and didn't look so ridiculously unnatural you know? But this color is PERFECT FOR ME!! not only that, it helped my Blanc Type to show up even more above without looking TOO white yadig?
After my finals I went back to my apartment and took a nap.. woke up with my makeup still in tact WHEW!! Then went down to Westminster to return some stuff with the BF right before the mall closed.. a sweater dress I didn't post a pic of yesterday and the Viva La Glam Lipgloss.. I was thinking the color looked really familiar and realized I already HAD THAT COLOR. LOL.. wow.. I suck. HAHAHA! I was sooo tempted to get another Lemon Chiffon shadestick but decided not to. I swatched Butternutty to double check if I was right about not getting it and I confirmed it, a dupe would be NYX Jumbo eye pencil in Yogurt, although Butternutty is technically more frosty looking I suppose. MMM.. should I get another Lemon Chiffon??
Ahh.. so my search continues for Royal Hue.. I've been wanting that gorgeous purple shadestick since last year but it's hard to find anywhere else except Ebay.. and I don't want it from ebay. Oh well. Hope you guys like my look!!
Much love!
Katie



2 comments:
huhhh.. well.. if the shadesticks are LE then def get them :D and always good to have a backup i think. 'cause what if it's cold and you don't feel like going out to get one?? hahaha.
and your skin DOES look unnatural. like. completely smooth.. and.. fake. is there somethin you're not telling meeeee?
You contour your eyes so well!
Hahha when I'm shopping, I always pick up colors I already have when I'm browsing >.< haha.
Christian looks like he just woke up haha.
Post a Comment