Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HELLO KITTY COLLECTION

:) My trusty MUA called me yesterday while I was at school and told me the HK collection has been released EARLY AS OF YESTERDAY NIGHT!! So now I'm going to pick it up today instead of Thurs!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! :) that is all.

Katie

ps- midterm this friday.. noooooo.

-edit-

:) Pictures to come tonight or tomorrow!

-Cutester Lipstick
-Fashion Mews Lipstick
-Review on MAC Studio Sculpt fluid later (just got it!)
-Reflects Blue glitter
-Lucky Tom Palette

I skipped on the lipglass because they're all pretty dupe-able or sticky. Skipped the blushes too because they weren't like.. WOW IN YOUR FACE AWESOME you know? :) Can't wait for the kitty couture to come out in March!!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Yay! Gl on the midterm!

I got a beauty powder and a blush. Ordered from Nordstrom.com. I have no idea what they look like but we'll see if I like them haha.

Mac It Pink said...

UMMMMMMMMMMMM!!! 11-12??? HOly shit..then that means when i was actually 12 years old..i looked like a fetus! CRAZZY! YESS!! I can still mack on young guys when im hella old!SCORE! FRESH COCK IS SO IDEAL! :D

xoxo