Friday, January 16, 2009

i lied.

I'm SOOOO sorry!!

I totally lied in my last post. Well.. it couldn't be helped. My internet wouldn't work at my apartment all week and i was like.. wtf? Then I found out my cousin hadn't paid the internet/cable bill. So.... ya. Now that I'm on a comp, my camera is still in my apt.

:( Ok Angie, you'll get your package soon enough. I still haven't mailed it! LOL!!

Hmm.. I have a lot of those tiny sample sifter jars from all those foundation samples I've ordered in the past. I need to clean out that drawer and get rid of some stuff. Anyone want some pigment samples? That's a pretty good idea.. I'd go on with it but my site's not popular enough for anyone to really want anything so poo!!

:) I swear.. real post coming..... eventually. I just found out I have a mid term coming up already this coming friday!! EEEEP!!

:) Valentines is coming up, WOOHOOOO!!

Stila's Barbie collection too!!

God.. I love fruity pebbles with my frozen yogurt..

and staring at ppl working out in the gym is almost enough to motivate me.

ALMOSTTTTTTTTTTT.

:) Hostess.

Lots of love to those who still read this regularly!!

Katie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

=] woooo.
lOlz didn't pay the bill ahhh terrible. Well welcome back?! lOlz.

mwahz.

izumi said...

woohoo for valentine's day :) minus the present/etc thing. well. i guess it's teh thought that counts right? ;) tehee.

missed you! post more!! :<

Angie said...

Hahaha, that would be a good reason why the internet isn't working.. =P. Oh silly cousin.

Don't worry! There's no rush!!!!

Uh oh, study study! Funny how you didn't realize it til now!

I know! Sometimes I'll be motivated by seeing people working out on TV, or if I'm super angry!

Word Verification is "norte" : North en espanol =P