Friday, November 21, 2008

flu?

.... I think I was attacked by the flu bug yesterday, but I'm not sure what the flu is supposed to be like since I've never gotten the flu. Ok ok, I admit it.. I didn't get my flu shot this year..... :( I just hate needles!! I still feel like shit. Tell me if this sounds like the flu to you guys.

As of yesterday..
- stomach was all.. queasy and nauseous
- kept feeling like I had to barf but didn't
- some coughing but I think that's from me being sick last week (and not totally better yet)
- eyes felt so tired and watery
- my whole damn body hurts/is sore, like I was hit by a truck
- MASSIVE throbbing headaches that STILL haven't gone away
- chest... not pain but like.. something's squeezing it, trouble breathing at times
- sore throat
- sniffly nose
- no fever but it was 61 degrees in my room last night and I was COVERED and SOAKED in sweat (gross)
- legs felt like jello.. still do.
- tired as hell. Just flat out EXHAUSTED
- ears and hearing got extremely sensitive, slight ringing
- head hurts from just BRUSHING my hair.

:( ..... don't tell me that's the flu. I don't want to go back to my doctor's to hear him say "told you so!"

My bf and I thought maybe I ate something bad the night before yesterday.. because of the stomach thing you know? I couldn't even stomach down my small french fries last night.

Maybe I'll take some dayquil just in case.......

Who's had the flu? Help me! I'm feeling 10% better today, so hopefully it's one of those 24 hr or 72 hr ones.. and not those week long ones.. that'd suck.

Katie

ps- I'll do a review on that organic moisturizer I was talking about soon, why so soon? Because I feel like it!

3 comments:

Angie said...

Aw sounds like you either have a flu, a migraine (unless it lasts more than a day), or the stomach flu. Take stuff at night to help you sleep! Tylenol at night does wonders for me! Get better soon!

Hahha the way you talk to your boyfriend reminds me of how I talk to my dogs hahahhahahhahha. And the tornado he left behinds looks very very familiar.. damn boys!

izumi said...

i've never had the flu either.. i had pneumonia.. hopefully you don't have that. maybe you should go to the doctor's just in case, so it doesn't last a week. i heard the flu (if you have it) can last for awhile. :|

take care of yourself missy!!

wtf is a catinsid?

Kimberly said...

oh geez -- everything i just read on your blog entry is every stinkin symptom i have, just ad sinus pressure/headache...

get better mama